Blickshift GmbH is a young, innovative company that has its roots in the programming of a software tool for analyzing eye-tracking data. Founded in 2016 as a spin-off from the University of Stuttgart, Blickshift has developed into one of the top providers of eye-tracking data analysis and is currently expanding into other areas of data analytics.
Would you like to be a part of this success story?
We offer you
We are a small team that is agile and fast in its actions. If you imagine the well-known software giants as steamboats in the ocean, we are the small, agile racing yacht. With us there are no slowing down processes that hinder you in your tasks and make you dissatisfied in the long run. We offer you a job in a growing company with the greatest possible freedom for your daily work. Expand your skills by working in a team with other professionals to deliver the perfect solution to our clients.
- trust-based cooperation
- highly trained colleagues in software engineering and physics
- flexible working time model (mobile/hybrid/in the office)
- direct S-Bahn connection, bicycle parking spaces and parking spaces directly in front of the building, direct motorway connection
- mensa and cafeteria, fitness studio, spa and hairdresser right in the same building
- ergonomic, bright offices in the STEP Stuttgart Engineering Park
- regular team events such as summer and Christmas parties, and much more
Sales worldwide (part-time or full-time) (m/f/d)
- customer advice on our products
- internal coordination of offers with development and business development
- quotation creation and tracking for customers worldwide
- account managment of existing customers together with the support
You are passionate about developing the most suitable solution for our customers and selling our products to them. You want to present an excellently technically implemented solution that opens up a wide range of new possibilities for our customers worldwide. You see our customers and prospects as long-term partners. Confident dealing with people worldwide in different cultures is a matter of course for you. You are fluent in spoken and written English. And you would like to further develop your skills in the field of data analytics in exchange with customers all over the world.
Sales worldwide (working student) (m/f/d)
- technical and commercial support in advising customers on our products
- preparation of offers and support in the follow-up of offers
- support in managing our social media presence
You are passionate about sparking enthusiasm for solutions. You enjoy the feeling when a customer reports enthusiastically to you about the new possibilities that our solutions open up for them. You would like to work in a highly trained team and learn how to present and sell a high-tech product worldwide. You would like to learn how to deal safely with people in different cultures around the world. You speak English well and you can formulate English texts. And you would like to further develop your skills in the field of data analytics in exchange with customers all over the world.
Software development (working student) (m/f/d)
- software development of existing and new products with agile methods
- implementation of customer projects
- participation in internal project teams
You are good in one standard programming language. You enjoy programming and would like to further develop your skills in practice.
Show initiative and apply
Are we exactly the right company for you to advance your professional success? Convince us with your application, even if the right job offer is not currently advertised. Send us an unsolicited application and convince us of your competence.
You can send us an unsolicited application using the online application form or by post.
Are you interested in working with us and want to learn more about us?
Classic with the post
Of course, you can also send us your application documents by post. Please send your documents to:
If you have any questions about your application, please feel free to contact us:
Tel.: +49 711 184 245 26